THINGS TO DO TODAY
- Pay attention in class. Do NOT go off and Google random things like “who is the tallest person ever” and “what is Orson Welles’ favorite movie.”
- Watch 15 minutes of video and look up vocabulary.
- Maybe do this while eating lunch.
- Put video on 2x speed.
- Homework (both the Khan Academy and the textbook problems.
- If possible, try to get ahead because you’ll be busy all week.
- Translate about a thousand lines.
- Try to actually translate though because she might give a pop quiz…
- Also, ask her about my 36% on the last quiz (yikes).
- Write your characterization essay.
- Umm… I am only 15 years old… how can I draw conclusions about human nature after analyzing a character in “The Things They Carried?”
- I need to live a little before I say anything about human nature.
- How can I live when I have all these essays though?
– Chemistry: homework problems
- Why are there so many chemistry quizzes? Please help.
- Gave up on chemistry after April break, to be honest.
– AP World History
- THE AP TEST IS COMING UP.
- I SHOULD’VE STUDIED DURING APRIL BREAK.
- I’M FREAKING OUT.
- I’m going through so much RIGHT NOW – I can’t focus on what happened a thousand years ago.
– Treble Choir
- Record yourself singing the song about some baker.
- Actually pay attention to the directions or he won’t be able to use the video.
- Wear bright clothing!
– Gym: submit your fitness log
- Write about all the squats you never did.
- Why do I even have gym, HAHAHAH?
- I already have crew practice 6 days a week…
- I don’t even think he checks the logs.
– Make sure seniors have submitted their farewells to the newspaper so you can start editing them.
- Why is everyone ignoring my text reminders about the deadline? T_T
– Go to crew practice
- Last week of practice, wooo!
- Will miss all of the seniors. :,(
– Record your gospel choir video.
- Brainstorm reasons why I like gospel choir.
– Find interesting news articles.
– Write book and movie reviews for BPL.
- How can I do this when I have not read or watched a movie for weeks?
– Write your hermit crab essay for Teens in Print.
- Oh, wait… I’m doing this right now! Hahaha. ✅
– Respond to all of your emails.
- For real this time! You cannot go on for days without replying to people!
– Schedule that meeting you really don’t feel like having but you have to have.
– Study Arabic.
IF TIME (just kidding, I will never get to this part)
– Watch a movie
- I literally have not watched a movie since April 24 and I feel so deprived.
- Watching my sister who just finished her four years at college watch all the movies I want to watch is torture.
- Please, I just want to watch a movie.
- You’ve been reading the same three books for months. Didn’t you plan to finish them in December?
- Seriously, though, I hate reading more than one book at a time. How do I even get into these situations?
- You can finish “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” and “Three Stories” in like 15 minutes – why are you delaying it?
– Help mom with the yard work
- She’s been asking me to do this since last week… yikes
– Clean and reorganize your room
- I cannot remember the last time I cleaned it.
- I really want to reorganize and redecorate my room but it takes a lot of time, which I lack.
– Plan your summer
- WOOO! SUMMER VACATION’S COMING SOON!!
- I’m so done with school.
- Finalize which books and movies you want to get to over the summer
- How many weeks of summer crew should I do?
– Go to bed early.